Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Outstanding, congratulations! There doesn't seem to be any obvious 2016 body style changes in the photos, are there any that might be more subtle, outside or inside that you could point out?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just picked up my new GLA250 AMG line (new 2016 model) with dynamic select, refreshed media interface and larger screen etc.. Love it!!
Congratulations!! Is it AMG? or 250 4 matic? Also, I see side mirrors folder, I doubt they fold on my 2015 GLA 250.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We have had our new GLA250 4MATIC for a month now and are really enjoying this vehicle......especially after lowering the tire pressure down to 30-31 lbs psi.....what a difference.....
Mountain Grey w/Ash interior......& most options.....very satisfied.....:)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Just picked up my new GLA250 AMG line (new 2016 model) with dynamic select, refreshed media interface and larger screen etc.. Love it!!
Awsome, first of the 2016!! If you dont mind tell us more about the 2016

0) where are you located (country) ?
1) does it have matte silver seat adjustments buttons?
2) do the seats have the bloster extension ?

congrats again

·
Registered
172 Posts
Awsome, first of the 2016!! If you dont mind tell us more about the 2016

0) where are you located (country) ?
1) does it have matte silver seat adjustments buttons?
2) do the seats have the bloster extension ?

congrats again
And if it has Comand Navigation, does it also have an 8" screen?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Kindly, can you please take pics on the interior? Wondering if anything changed. I saw a picture that the vents changed. Vertical instead of circular. The picture is probably wrong, but curious.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think you may be thinking/looking at the GLE.

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
no its a dedicated manuel button
That I really like. Hate having to cycle through three modes. Far more intelligent setup. Okay, saving for 2018.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Meanwhile at the beach...

This is Pyramid Rock Beach on Marine Corps Base Hawaii Kaneohe, today. It's one of the beaches where President Obama likes to body surf when on island each Christmas. Surf was up, 6-9 ft faces, with only one surfer out there.

Attachments

·
658 Posts
Here is the wife's GLA250 FWD. Black on Black, wheel are OEM 19" Twins. Has sunroof. The front windows have been tinted after pictures were made. In my state you can tint them 27% (lets 27% light to pass thur).

Attachments

61 - 80 of 90 Posts