Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess I'll start this thread....pics,options, color, mods.....stuff like that,..here is mine...200 miles on the odo....edition 1,cirrus white,premium package,edition one package,Iluminaries star,blind spot assist,multimedia package,panorama roof,bi xenon.... That's it....

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi! I'd post my pics but looks just like yours! Getting lots of looks too - a woman circled the parking lot I was in last weekend to get a look from every angle ��

Over 500 miles so far (I've had it almost a month now) and really love it. MPG terrific, and most of my driving has been around town.

Looking forward to seeing more and learning more from other owners !

·
Registered
694 Posts
i hope you guys have started thinking about getting vent visors if you haven't already, i find them to be super useful, especially because i smoke

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful GLA, julesbchillin!

I went for Mountain Grey for my GLA45 and am only 500km into my run in at the moment as I picked it up exactly a week ago. Upgraded to AMG 20" 10 spoke black rims and the only mods that I did to the car was to remove all the dealer's badges as well as the 4Matic one too, leaving just the GLA 45 & AMG badges at the boot. As part of the Night package, the dealer also tinted my windows so the rear windows and rear windscreen are at 25%.

Recycling some photos (apologies to anyone who has seen these a thousand times... unfortunately I don't have the time to take others, and the weather isn't helping too):

@AMGz, may I please know where to get the window visors?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
His and Hers :) (sorry for re-posted pics)

My setup after mods:

Mods for mine: HG Motorsports Intake, HG Motorsports High Performance Motor Mount, 19" Advanti lightweight Flow-Formed Wheels with 245-45 Conti DWS tires, Mercedes Benz Roof Rack, 25% tint, de-badged rear, black plasti-dipped grill and window trim, Philips Diamond Vision headlights.

Mods to come: 325ft/lbs ECU tune :) I will post soon about this!

·
Registered
243 Posts
His and Hers :) (sorry for re-posted pics)

My setup after mods:

Mods for mine: HG Motorsports Intake, HG Motorsports High Performance Motor Mount, 19" Advanti lightweight Flow-Formed Wheels with 245-45 Conti DWS tires, Mercedes Benz Roof Rack, 25% tint, de-badged rear, black plasti-dipped grill and window trim, Philips Diamond Vision headlights.

Mods to come: 325ft/lbs ECU tune :) I will post soon about this!
So what are you going to use those roof rails for?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh by the way it would be great to have an owner start off a color poll to see who ordered what color of GLA ;)
i have a feeling white may be the majority

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Oh by the way it would be great to have an owner start off a color poll to see who ordered what color of GLA ;)
i have a feeling white may be the majority
I always purchase black cars, but I have to admit, White really shows off the lines on the GLA...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here are a few pics of my new GLA250. So far it is a very welcome addition to the family.

I posted some of my original pictures in this thread so I didn't want to re-post/x-post here.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 20 of 89 Posts