Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Summer is coming :)

Just did some season's mods: Red optics in new Brabus floor mats and exterior edtion 1 stripes.

New wheels : Brabus Monoblock S with Michelin tires :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Simple photo from my workplace:

Bone stock GLA. :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Two days old and loving it

Storms since picking mine will post better pic tomorrow
My old and new merc gla45 mountain grey metallic edition one and pimped out c180

Attachments

Reactions: pandabaire

·
Registered
13 Posts
Traded my PT Cruiser for:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Front Plate Bracket Detail

Here is a pic of the aluminum angle I used to mount the front plate:

I like the Chucky Cheese Photo Bomb!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was just reading a thread where you were talking about the violet and waiting til the 16s came along. Looks like lust overcame... :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep. I couldn't wait after I drove one. And, my dealer won't go below MSRP on orders, and I got 9% +/- off sticker on the white one. Felt it was really fair price and went for it!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was searching for pictures of the violet and came across your post. Since I'm also waiting for the 16s it was enough of a coincidence that I remembered you when I saw the picture you posted of your new ride here. Sounds like you negotiated a decent deal for it, congrats. If I could find an AMG variant with the options I want I might have caved myself but there isn't one on the ground in the US and once I figured out I was going to need to order I decided to wait rather than order now and have a year old car delivered a few weeks before the 16s were arriving. I was hooked in the same fashion BTW, I knew I would buy one 5 minutes into the test drive. :)

Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
They're finally here!

Waited a long time for these beauties! http://www.glaowners.com/forum/images/GLAOwners_2014/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png
Drove them off the lot today and what a drive it was! Love my cars! It rained one the way home http://www.glaowners.com/forum/images/GLAOwners_2014/smilies/tango_face_crying.png
But enjoyed ever minute cleaning them up all eveninghttp://www.glaowners.com/forum/images/GLAOwners_2014/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
Noticed that the electricals under the front seats are exposed...is that normal??

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome!

I haven't really looked under the seats but if the wiring cannot be seen unless you go under the seats and peak in there then I think for the most part that is normal. I think it depends on what extent the wirings are exposed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome!

I haven't really looked under the seats but if the wiring cannot be seen unless you go under the seats and peak in there then I think for the most part that is normal. I think it depends on what extent the wirings are exposed.
Thanks...I was thinking they forgot to place a cover under the seat to block the wiring. I've already put 320 miles on the silver one! It's giving me 30.1mpg. The ECO mode is very smooth, I expected a rougher stop.start. It drives beautifully.
I've attached 2 more pics :)

Attachments

Reactions: pandabaire

·
Registered
182 Posts
Picked up my GLA250 at the factory a couple weeks ago on the European Delivery program.
I'm very happy with how the Mountain Grey and Sport Package look. The dealership here didn't have any with sport package so I had to trust my instincts and the brochure photos. It was a little bit of a gamble when you can't see one in person before ordering it, but so glad I spent the extra on the sport package.
For those wondering, the European Delivery was great! Getting to drive it on the autobahn and really open it up without fear of a ticket was worth the flight over there. After getting this car through the ED program, I don't think I'll ever be able to buy off the lot again.
Now is the hard part...waiting for it to get shipped over to the US and delivered.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spg43 car looks great. Love the photo in front of the star at the delivery center. I'm leaving on Tuesday for my euro pickup. Any advice or hiccups you ran into?

41 - 60 of 90 Posts