Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
the problem I have with this is that it's just one more annoying useless thing to have on my keychain, i'll pass on this

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll come back to it but aren't there other accessories. I know it is soon but a keychain? come on...

At least give us a Ordering guide or something

·
Registered
64 Posts
it would be wicked if they have GLA mugs, bags and even a themo liquid container for those cold winter days
Or better yet a cup holder that has heating and cooling elements to keep your refreshments cool and warm.. but with the GLA specific cup ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Or better yet a cup holder that has heating and cooling elements to keep your refreshments cool and warm.. but with the GLA specific cup ;)
thats more like it if it wont already be an option or included in a specific package.

GLA hats, shirts, spring jacket and other lower cost things like that will be cool.

·
Registered
694 Posts
that's really pretty! it looks like it may be overpriced lol
didn't you know people love paying more for things, it makes them feel like they're getting something better :D

just like how they will pay more for the same part sold in the Infiniti Q30.;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
thats more like it if it wont already be an option or included in a specific package.

GLA hats, shirts, spring jacket and other lower cost things like that will be cool.
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't get any apparel or hats to wear. Juts makes me feel like a douche and trying to hard. Even highend mercedes owners don't do such a thing.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't get any apparel or hats to wear. Juts makes me feel like a douche and trying to hard. Even highend mercedes owners don't do such a thing.
LOL I agree, model specific key chains is where i put the limit at on this stuff. I would however get an AMG **** and AMG hat

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah AMG would be more suitable for anyone. I would definitely show my support to AG (Aufrecht Melcher Grossaspach) competing in the DTM series. Maybe one day i'll own an AMG model Mercedes myself.

·
Registered
295 Posts
very possible since what looked to be a GLA 45 AMG was spied over a month ago, i wouldn't be surprised if they become available even 6 months after the original GLA's go on-sale. I think the CLA 45 AMG follows that pattern

1 - 17 of 17 Posts