·
Premium Member
288 Posts
NICE! GLA45 or GLA250 with sport kit?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah it's the 250 with amg kit , night package , larger screen , panoramic and a few other bits and pieces , it came with black wheels but got the dealer to swap them for the silver and black wheels

·
Registered
94 Posts
Beautiful. The glass roof contrasts nicely against the white.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are 4 combinations of the 19" wheels

In the star shape amg - all black , silver with black centres (like mine) or silver with grey centres.

The other ones have that curved spokes which I didn't want.

The ultimate are the 20" amg multi straight spoke ones . But they are $$$

No extra for the ones I got

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great looking vehicle. I just got mine a couple of days ago and love it.
A quick question. Do you have a bonnet liner. I've just asked my dealer to confirm this. I got the impression from them that they don't come with one.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah it's the 250 with amg kit , night package , larger screen , panoramic and a few other bits and pieces , it came with black wheels but got the dealer to swap them for the silver and black wheels

Where did you get the 250 AMG kit from, this is aftermarket I assume, along with the wheels? The night package as well, here in the US when I build a vehicle on line, that is only offered on the 45. I do like your ride though. You've built what I'm looking for, except I think I will be looking for a GLA45

·
Registered
122 Posts
There are 4 combinations of the 19" wheels

In the star shape amg - all black , silver with black centres (like mine) or silver with grey centres.

The other ones have that curved spokes which I didn't want.

The ultimate are the 20" amg multi straight spoke ones . But they are $$$

No extra for the ones I got
There is also the separated twin spoke that comes standard with the GL45 and, iirc, those come in silver or black. If you are ordering your vehicle you can ask your dealer to see if they can swap them out at build/delivery time. I had planned to do this when placing my GLA250 order but stumbled across a good deal on the dealer lot. Sadly this dealer did not have those wheels in stock so I could not swap out.

One more point. I don't know the bolt pattern/wheel offset for the GLA but I am pretty sure they will align with other MB models like the A, CLA and maybe the C. If the bolt pattern does match, and the offset is close enough, you could easily get their associated wheels off eBay on the cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts