Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove home in my GLA45 AMG on Wednesday - night black with black leather interior. I opened the glove compartment to put away the black owners manual binder and found it too small for the fit. That is where I kept the manual for my '12 E350 Coupe. I have yet to find a suitable spot. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
This is interesting… the owners manual(s) case does fit in the glove compartment. If you are talking about the flip top owners manual case that came with the car and if there is nothing else in the glove compartment, just raise the rear of the case a bit and slide into the glove compartment making sure it is snugly in. Once in, it takes up about 90% of the compartment except you can still clip in a pen in the holder :D.

·
Registered
694 Posts
This is interesting… the owners manual(s) case does fit in the glove compartment. If you are talking about the flip top owners manual case that came with the car and if there is nothing else in the glove compartment, just raise the rear of the case a bit and slide into the glove compartment making sure it is snugly in. Once in, it takes up about 90% of the compartment except you can still clip in a pen in the holder :D.

That's why I like going digital. BUT there's just something special about flipping through a physical book that an electronic version cannot provide :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Oh, don't get me started….nothing like the feel and smell of a nicely printed book. Yea…know about convenience of digital versions, but still not the same overall visceral feel of the real deal.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I was given a foldable crate from MB.

It fits below the boot, if you don't use it. But I just chuck my GLA manual in the crate, together with some tools that I always use for my work.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, a real head scratcher. I keep an emergency kit the back, so I put it in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts