Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the biggest wheel spacers I can get Front/Rear without having the wheels rub? I have stock 20" wheel.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have install 20mm spacer on all wheels, no issue in front, on rear the black circle around fender get rub by the tire after track use, and now no rub anymore on rear. Nothing can be seen from outside. And even when you look in the fender it look stock (not damaged)
I have 20" wheels too.

For information I've install 20mm spacer and front strut bar and that reduce a lot the orignal understeer effect. very good mod in my point of view

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it depends on how big you want, I've seen somebody installed 25mm wheel spacers or even 30mm wheel spacers, like this.
This is TOYOTA SIENNA with 25mm Bonoss wheel spacers for rear and front. Also it's said that their wheel spacers are customizable.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I give D+ because you spell your name right, but I'm still searching the relation between the subject and your comments .

I think it depends on how big you want, I've seen somebody installed 25mm wheel spacers or even 30mm wheel spacers, like this.
This is TOYOTA SIENNA with 25mm Bonoss wheel spacers for rear and front. Also it's said that their wheel spacers are customizable.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
😆

It is possible, nay likley, that the relationship between my alleged affinity for legume based spreads, and a posting of a toyota minivan stock pic as a first post, by a noob stating that spacer thickness is purely personal preference is congruent with the OP

·
Registered
112 Posts
😆

It is possible, nay likley, that the relationship between my alleged affinity for legume based spreads, and a posting of a toyota minivan stock pic as a first post, by a noob stating that spacer thickness is purely personal preference is congruent with the OP
The alternative might have been a polite welcome to the forum vs. snark.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
The alternative might have been a polite welcome to the forum vs. snark.
Yea, Snarky is sometimes misconstrued. Lemme rephrase that for you.

Yolanda
I am very sorry that you chose to post a stock foto of a toyota minivan in the AMG forum, and said potentially dangerous things about bolting the wheels onto a car. Please accept my form of disagreement in the spirit it was meant, and feel free to expound on any topic you desire. Your opinions on the physics of corner loading is equally valid to any other.

Just because Ol' Matt here actually has real world experience with the product in question, and took the trouble to add pics of pertinent rubbings, and quantified the parameters they were experienced under does not mean your thoughts are any less valid

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Neither of you guys saw Yolanda Cyrus's real intentions..... Free advertising of BONOSS website.... sneaky sneaky!
Well spotted cray man, I never clicked on it. the text had enough dumb for me. Pretty desperate place to advertise, yeah?

In that case, off with her head! I saw "she" also posted another link which, whaddya know, took you to the BONOSS site. Release the snark!
Sadly, the internet does not provide the optimal immersive environment for you to truly savor the snark just released, somewhat reflexively, to herald your proclamation

1 - 11 of 11 Posts