Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m loving my GLA250. The one area I've been struggling with is audio. I can't seem to settle on settings when using the EQ with Logic7 enabled.
currently I have it set to:

Treble: 3
Midtones: 8
Bass:6

Music: Hip-Hop, R&B, Urban, Dance

Curious as to what others have theirs set to.

Also it would seem that the audio has gotten better with time. Not sure if the speakers needed to be used a bit before they reached their ideal fidelity but out of the box per say the audio seemed a bit hollow. Its gotten better the more I use it. Or I've just gotten used to it :).

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not an audiophile at all, so i've been wondering what good settings would be to set these at. Currently I have..

Treble: 3
Midtones: 6
Bass: 2

I generally listen to top 40s, EDM, hip hop.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Treble + 2
Mid + 3
Bass +1 (my wife dislikes a lot of base and being over 50 now, I need less base to understand the lyrics).

I listen to anything and everything.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does anyone have detailed settings from engineering mode config? There you can really get detailed speaker by speaker, almost parametric eq style. I'd be curious in hearing about those settings.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone have detailed settings from engineering mode config? There you can really get detailed speaker by speaker, almost parametric eq style. I'd be curious in hearing about those settings.
I'd like to know too. Testing using a CD with sweep tone and an RTA (Real Time Analyzer), turns out tgat the "flattest" setting is +1/-1/+10 with a huge roll-off below 60 Hz

No wonder it does not have adequate base.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts