Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

815 Posts
It is referred to as an engine damper/mount. In this case it is the upper damper/mount (there are several more in the low part of the engine to chassis area).

It looks normal to me… for comparison here is the same damper on my GLA45>>

Here is a detail of the mount…the 'ripped out' area is actually just the thin overage from making the rubber isolator for the mount. You could actually trim out since it serves no function

BTW, HG Motorsports makes a 'performance' (CNC milled from aluminum with a 55 durometer rubber bushing…reduces engine movement)>>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.