Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
This is designed, so the molded part is one for all models. Yours does not have an actual opening but a spot for the opening to be cut out for the diesel additive to be poured in. MB saves by not having to have two separate parts for the area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is designed, so the molded part is one for all models. Yours does not have an actual opening but a spot for the opening to be cut out for the diesel additive to be poured in. MB saves by not having to have two separate parts for the area.
Ok great that’s what my fiancé just said as well. I have never seen this before and was intrigued! Thank you for the confirmation!

·
Registered
MY18 GLA 220d, MY 18 GLA 250 4matic edition 1.
190 Posts
Interesting. This must only be on the newer models. I have two MY18's, a diesel and a petrol and neither have that inlet. I didn't think Mercedes used the ADblue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts