Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have not been made aware (your the first) of any download speed issues with this site. You might have an issue with the WiFi speeds at your end. Do a download and upload speed test and see what you get.

Share the results so I can make sure there is nothing going on at our end.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It appears working fine on my desktop, but the laptop is another story. I did not do a test yet, but I am assuming that there is something on my laptop that is not in sync with the forum. Will have to figure that one out......

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Actually I've found glaowners.com slow from time to time on my desktop, and sometimes almost still life on my iPad, even after rebooting every piece of equipment in the wi-fi system and other sites operate normally. I suspected a server issue or maintenance on the other end. Most of the time, however, it operates with the speed of any other website for me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, exactly what i am talking about, sometimes slow on the desktop, hangs up on the laptop, but works flawlessly on my Galaxy S5....
I get that "not responding" message quite often and then Windows will look for a fix.....i have Windows 10 on my desktop and
8.1 on my laptop, which may be part of the problem. ....

·
Administrator
322 Posts
I would try clearing your cache and cookies, making sure you don't have too many tabs open, and checking what plugins or extensions you have on your browser. Could be something in those is slowing down your browser.

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts