Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks,

I am looking to trade my garage kept full loaded 2011 camaro 2ss for a 2016 GLA45 AMG.

Feel free to PM me if interested. You can find more details of the camaro on the link to my ad below .

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/camaro-2ss-rs-automatic-l99/6626685975.html

Upgrades from stock are as follows
1. No weeds diverters - Best of both worlds (quiet when you want it and a monster if you stir it) Check the video link to hear how Noweeds sounds on a camaro 2ss but its actually even better in real life
2. CAI intake
3. Upgraded WIDE ZL1 replica wheels and tires 20X10s in the front running 275 toyos and 20 X 11s with 315 toyos in the rear
4. Upgraded front end - Aggressor bumper and custom grill with LED daytime running lights

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice car. I've got a built supercharged '07 Shelby that shares the garage with the GLA45. Just two completely different worlds, both awesome in their own way but the GLA45 is more practical. You write really nice craigslist ads. Those are the types of ads I look for when I'm buying a car... lots of good pictures, description of mods, proper english, etc. Pride of ownership shows through there, GLWS.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car. I've got a built supercharged '07 Shelby that shares the garage with the GLA45. Just two completely different worlds, both awesome in their own way but the GLA45 is more practical. You write really nice craigslist ads. Those are the types of ads I look for when I'm buying a car... lots of good pictures, description of mods, proper english, etc. Pride of ownership shows through there, GLWS.
Thanks RevItUp. Appreciate the kind words. A built shelby wow!. Nice. I'm sure you will understand this then. I'm really struggling with the 2 personas below to be honest

The Practical Me : Be a sensible fella would ya and just trade it in for a GLA45. You can still have some fun with it.
The 10year old in Me : Are you freaking insane. Go trade it in for a ZL1 already.

So far the practical me is winning :(

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah I get it. My DD is actually a built Wrangler and my car is the Shelby. The GLA45 belongs to the wife but since the other 2 cars are not practical for a family, the wife's car is what we drive almost all the time when we go out. I was very careful to help her choose the highest-performance most-nimble little SUV that we could afford. If I had to drive any of those 3 every day or for a commute longer than 10 minutes, the GLA45 would win out hands down... fun AND practical. But dang... the ZL1 sure would be nice!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The camaro is now sold. Still interested in anyone that is selling their 2016 GLA45 . Please feel free to drop me a message if you are

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats on the sale! That looked to be a great car. Definitely not selling our GLA45 since it's only got 10k miles on it and it cost us nearly $4k taxes and registration (grrrrrr....).

There was another guy in CO (like myself) considering buying the other car from the dealer where we bought ours last year... looks like he never pulled the trigger and it is still available. If you are interested I can give you some tips on the seller, the car, and what I think he'll sell for....

https://www.westwoodmotor.com/vehicle-details/2016-mercedes-benz-gla-45-amg-rare-car---super-loaded-msrp--68k-suv-2ddecef405684ea9a4162dd477023f1f

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the sale! That looked to be a great car. Definitely not selling our GLA45 since it's only got 10k miles on it and it cost us nearly $4k taxes and registration (grrrrrr....).

There was another guy in CO (like myself) considering buying the other car from the dealer where we bought ours last year... looks like he never pulled the trigger and it is still available. If you are interested I can give you some tips on the seller, the car, and what I think he'll sell for....

https://www.westwoodmotor.com/vehicle-details/2016-mercedes-benz-gla-45-amg-rare-car---super-loaded-msrp--68k-suv-2ddecef405684ea9a4162dd477023f1f
Saw this late. But as a matter of fact I did look up that TX dealer and the buyback history for that car on ebay. While that car was sweet I was/still am skeptical of the resale value because of the title [Maybe I don't know better] but in short I didn't want to risk it if I had a better option and the better option did come along fairly quickly much closer to home so it was a no-brainer. Only major diff between the 2 cars in options is the pano roof but mine is also like 5K cheaper so I guess this was a better deal overall.

In any case thanks for looking out :) Appreciate it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts