·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!!

Now try sleeping. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im waiting on this bad boy, its coming in this week and Im pumped.
Enjoy your new toy. I went and drove one and I lost it what a machine. I own an Audi TTS and I'm thinking of moving on to the Merc. My budget is tight and I'm thinking of getting one base with the only extra option being the exhaust. This comes to a tad below 50 and I am looking to find out what people pay with respect to MSRP. From what I've been reading the factory invoice comes to about 45 and the true car price on a national search comes to be 47.5. Has anyone ordered the base model and if yes how much did you pay?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Enjoy your new toy. I went and drove one and I lost it what a machine. I own an Audi TTS and I'm thinking of moving on to the Merc. My budget is tight and I'm thinking of getting one base with the only extra option being the exhaust. This comes to a tad below 50 and I am looking to find out what people pay with respect to MSRP. From what I've been reading the factory invoice comes to about 45 and the true car price on a national search comes to be 47.5. Has anyone ordered the base model and if yes how much did you pay?
Mine cost 65,185, base price was 48,300. I ordered everything I wanted, which is pretty much everything they offered (minus the performance seats and a couple other extras). The design Mountain gray Magno was 2,500 extra. This will be my 2nd vehicle. With this being my first (2 very different rides)......

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mine cost 65,185, base price was 48,300. I ordered everything I wanted, which is pretty much everything they offered (minus the performance seats and a couple other extras). The design Mountain gray Magno was 2,500 extra. This will be my 2nd vehicle. With this being my first (2 very different rides)......
It sounds amazing! I agree on the performance seats, I honestly found them really hard on my back and I am not even 40 yet :). Plus they are $2,250!

·
Registered
144 Posts
base with the only extra option being the exhaust.
That was my plan, but then i saw one in the dealer garage all ready to go and no waiting and the plan went out the window. I don't regret it that much-radar cruise is nice as is nav. Still base model is the deal, but i would get the blind spot assist if it's a stand alone option.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Good choice going with a GLA.

What other vehicle were you considering before deciding to finally sign off on a GLA?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good choice going with a GLA.

What other vehicle were you considering before deciding to finally sign off on a GLA?
The non-AMG GLA :) I also thought I liked the Q3 until I saw one, meh! My last two cars have been Audis (TT, TTS) and the incentives they have are pretty sweet but I don't like anything their current lineup has to offer. The AMG is a stunner. The "mistake" that I made was that I went and drove one, it's been a while (10 plus years) since I felt that kind of acceleration. It kind of reminded me of what I used to drive back in the day see image

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
The non-AMG GLA :) I also thought I liked the Q3 until I saw one, meh! My last two cars have been Audis (TT, TTS) and the incentives they have are pretty sweet but I don't like anything their current lineup has to offer.
Should have test driven the R8. >:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
The non-AMG GLA
I also thought I liked the Q3 until I saw one, meh! My last two cars have been Audis (TT, TTS) and the incentives they have are pretty sweet but I don't like anything their current lineup has to offer.
Should have test driven the R8.
Right? Well allow me the following correction "I don't like anything Audi has right now except for the R8". Plus my budget is exactly one half of $100,000

1 - 16 of 16 Posts