Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GLA is currently on a boat waiting for a truck to bring it to my dealer. Here is my build:

Cirrus White
Black MB-Tex
Sport Pkg
Premium Pkg
Backup Camera
Bi-Xenon/LEDs
Pano Sunroof
Keyless GO

MSRP was $42,900. Discount I negotiated was $3675 off. I think that is decent given how new this car is. However, the dealer I purchased from has a couple dozen GLAs on the lot, so perhaps I could have done better.

After looking at the pics Boris posted awhile back of his GLA with the black grill and wheels, I may have to get some plasti-dip ready! I think the blackout look would be sick looking on a white GLA.

·
Registered
136 Posts
where are you? What state/city?

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's a much better deal than mine. My MSRP is $43,800 and I talked him down to $42,000. Good for you!

My car is at the dock in Bremerhaven waiting for a ship. I see one set sail for Baltimore today and two more are leaving tomorrow, hopefully one with my car aboard.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like a great deal.

Was there a trade involved?

Did you buy any of the warranties or service contracts? Be careful.

I ended up with $3,000 off the MSRP of $43,445, and a really strong number on my trade. In addition, I paid $1,200 for the four year, pre-paid maintenance package they were listing for $1995.

Did I get a good deal? Who knows; I guess it depends on what you compare it to.

I'm extremely happy with the deal and love the car, so I guess that's all that reall matters.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in Atlanta, GA. Yes, there was a trade involved. I traded in my 2014 Porsche Boxster. I wasn't thrilled with what the dealer gave me for it, but it was a bit more than other dealers in the area, so I can't complain too much. I bought the 30,000 mile prepaid maintenance plan from MB for $975.

My dealer said that GLA sales were strong initially but have slowed considerably, at least here. Like I said, they had a lot of them on the lot.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Black grille on the white GLA? I can't say if I like that or not without seeing it, but I am excited to see what it looks like. Make sure that you post up some pictures once you get the GLA in and do some work on it.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
After looking at the pics Boris posted awhile back of his GLA with the black grill and wheels, I may have to get some plasti-dip ready! I think the blackout look would be sick looking on a white GLA.
STORM-TROOPED!!!! Do it! >:D

I'm Vadered. ;)

Reactions: gurneyeagle

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm confused. I'm about to place a custom order for the GLA250 4matic. My dealer said the GLA250s are assembled in Alabama now. Is this true?

btw, I have this configuration below via Amex/Truecar. What do you think of the price?
Exterior Color:
Cirrus White
Interior Color:
Beige
Options:
Bi-Xenon Headlamps (614), Rearview Camera (218),
Heated Front Seats (873), Parktronic w/Park Assist (235)

MSRP: $37,075

Dealer price w/destination charge and dealer fee: $34,485

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't believe so. Placing my order next week to do a euro delivery. I think they are confusing it with the new GLE? From what I read that is being built in al.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm confused. I'm about to place a custom order for the GLA250 4matic. My dealer said the GLA250s are assembled in Alabama now. Is this true?

btw, I have this configuration below via Amex/Truecar. What do you think of the price?
Exterior Color:
Cirrus White
Interior Color:
Beige
Options:
Bi-Xenon Headlamps (614), Rearview Camera (218),
Heated Front Seats (873), Parktronic w/Park Assist (235)

MSRP: $37,075

Dealer price w/destination charge and dealer fee: $34,485

That would be a big negative on the plant location - Rastatt, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDF_-0ZEJTI

1 - 13 of 13 Posts