Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
Indiana BMV personalized plates

Can't get a personal plate for my GLA. :mad:

I've got Indiana personalized plates on two of my other cars, but the Indiana BMV won't issue any new ones. Apparently someone filed a lawsuit about how fee funds are distributed. Until that's resolved......

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Well, in Florida when you by a new car registration/tag fees are over $400 and if you transfer your registration/tags from a prior vehicle fees are $80

So, my tag for my (now my son has the car) Lemans Metallic Blue C6 Corvette was this>>>

Since the tag is most definitely made for blue cars it goes very well and it keeps people scratching their heads BLUC6??? That's a Corvette??? >:D It will do for now :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, in Florida when you by a new car registration/tag fees are over $400 and if you transfer your registration/tags from a prior vehicle fees are $80

So, my tag for my (now my son has the car) Lemans Metallic Blue C6 Corvette was this>>>

Since the tag is most definitely made for blue cars it goes very well and it keeps people scratching their heads BLUC6??? That's a Corvette??? >:D It will do for now :D
BEAUTFUL paint!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts