Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

USA order books open

7K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  AMGz 
#1 ·
My dealer is ready to take my order for a 45

#5 ·
Do you have any email or anything written that says there will be no Edition 1 GLA? That's interesting.

My salesman said that he does not have the full GLA order guide yet, but is expecting it soon. As soon as he sends it to me, I plan on sharing it here with the message board.

#6 ·
I do not have anything official , other than what the inventory manager at my dealership told my salesman. I wanted to order a gla 45 edition 1 and made the request to my salesman, after several days, and what they told me were several calls to MB , try said there would be an edition 1 in the regular gla, but not one in the gla 45. I am going to try to get verification from another source before I give up. I will keep the forum informed.

If anyone else has any information please post.

#7 ·
I have no reason to trust or distrust what my salesman told me. It just seemed odd that something that has been so prominently featured in promotional media would not be available.
A different dealership I talked to couldn't say either way, because the official order guide, and dealer allocations have not come out yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.