Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Can anyone help me knowing the version of my mercedes comand online system as i bought the car as a pre owned car and there is no navigation and the screen is so small and no internet connection.
please is there is a way to upgrade that system?
but by the dealership as i don't want any unsafe works done to my car and don't lose the warranty as well
here is a photo for my car screen

Attachments

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome to the GLA forum. Where are you located and what model GLA do you have? Your photo shows a generic boot-up screen common to most Mercedes Benz vehicles with the video screen. It is not possible to determine what version you have from that. You can find your GLA's original equipment from a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) decoder. There are many on the internet that will hopefully tell you which version audio system was original equipment. Other members here might be able to suggest ways to upgrade with some more information about your GLA and location.

·
Registered
535 Posts
The GLA comes with two different systems. Command is one which it general comes with Nav built in. The other is Audio 20 that has Garmin Map Pilot which uses a SD card you can buy from the dealer.

The above applies to USA and sure it your country would be the same. Like turbolink said check a vin decoder to see which unit you have or check with a MB dealer.

·
Registered
608 Posts
If it's a 2015, it may have Becker Map Pilot, not Garmin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you so much guys for the replies and sorry for the late reply
but i really don't know how to understand my car system and how to upgrade it :(
i have tried the VIN decoder with no hope
i want to install GPS and a bigger screen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts