Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my gla250 last week and what is supposed to be in the drunk? I have a plastic tray that folds out. One black thing with a toe hitch and a plastic thing that I have no idea what it goes to.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just purchased my gla250 last week and what is supposed to be in the drunk? I have a plastic tray that folds out. One black thing with a toe hitch and a plastic thing that I have no idea what it goes to.
My wife puts her shopping in there and when we go away we put the luggage there as well, you might have other ideas but it works well for us.....:laugh:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Please take a picture of the location and items you are asking about. I've no idea what you're talking about and I'm guessing I'm not alone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first picture is the plastic thing that I have no idea where it goes. It's plastic and the size of a license plate frame.
Second picture is the other side.
Third picture is where the tow hitch is but looks like something else should be in it.
Fourth is the tray.

This is all that was in the trunk. I bought the car used with 2,000 miles. I have no manual for the car. I called and I should receive it here by Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you have a front license plate mounted? If not, that's probably the mount.
The tow hitch is in a space that, on the GLA 45, holds the portable air pump because the 45 does not have run flats. It's empty in the GLA 250

1 - 6 of 6 Posts