Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Paradoxically, automotive luxury brands are reaching downmarket to lure new customers and that means you win.
In fact, it’s pretty easy to find 10 cars under the $35,000 mark. Sure, a few of these cars seem to be lacking those luxury-defining features, but what can you expect for the price? Our list is in order of most expensive to most affordable, and all prices include destination.
Did you know the Mercedes GLA is one of the most affordable luxury cars available? Learn more about the Top 10 Most Affordable Luxury Cars Under $35,000 at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
243 Posts
What a strange article. It kind of makes you question what is going on with the luxury car industry. So many cheaper models coming out now. In one way I'm happy about it, but it almost feels like the luxury brands are adding models that would be compared to Buick in that middle range of prestige.

·
Registered
102 Posts
they just want to give people the ability to afford luxury vehicles within the lower price range.
There's really not many vehicles on this list that are strange, unless you're new to cars.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
LOL, that video is pretty funny.

I guess I was surprised that the TLX was so cheap since it is compared to vehicles like the BMW 3-Series (or is it supposed to be the 4-series?) but its price is more comparable to the GLA and other entry-level luxury vehicles. I guess those who buy it probably think that they are getting a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I test drove a 428i and thought the GLA 250 was more fun to drive. I did like the longer door of the coupe, as the armrest gave me more elbow room ( I'm 6'3'', but the increased height of the 250 cancelled out that advantage with easier entry/egress. The lower price is gravy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts