Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So, parked today with my sunroof completely opened, walked out of the car and locked it with the MB key. Came back few minutes later and... sunroof completely opened! You may think "of course", but I thought it would close automatically when we lock the car?? Then I tested the windows and same thing, the car locks (lights blink) with the windows completely opened.

This makes no sense to me and is a security issue! Please tell me there is a way to change the settings so that windows and sunroof will close automatically when I lock the car!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hi all,

So, parked today with my sunroof completely opened, walked out of the car and locked it with the MB key. Came back few minutes later and... sunroof completely opened! You may think "of course", but I thought it would close automatically when we lock the car?? Then I tested the windows and same thing, the car locks (lights blink) with the windows completely opened.

This makes no sense to me and is a security issue! Please tell me there is a way to change the settings so that windows and sunroof will close automatically when I lock the car!!!
Its not automatic,

go to your built sheet for your car do you have 880 - summer open/close ?

No? - sorry you have to close the windows and roof before you leave the car.
yes? - hold the lock or unlock button on your remote and the car will close or open all the glass.

Hope that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts