Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello from Japan! I currently drive a GLA180 petrol 1.6 122BHP and I know this model is not common out of Japan and believe the 200cdi or the 250 petrol are common, but here in Japan we get this model which I would day can be a bit underpowered but nevertheless I am happy with my purchase. I have come to the point I want to put some flair on the exterior and apparently I am looking at yahoo auction(japanese) for some info, although there are alot of stuff for sale though, I am looking for pure cosmetic upgrades for now since I don't want to spend too much on the car. any suggestions would be appreciated

here is one that I curious of getting:
??? ????????????GLA180GLA250GLA45???? - Yahoo!?????? - ????!

and another
??? ??? ??????? X156 GLA180 GLA250 GLA45 - Yahoo!???????Parts?yard?Only?one - ????!

here is my car

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
Quick list from my head.

1. Vinyl wrap some of the parts in black or other colors. Looks like you already have the black side mirrors.
2. Suspension to lower the car
3. New wheels.
4. Amg front diffusers
5. Amg rear diffuser
6. Metal door pins

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quick list from my head.

1. Vinyl wrap some of the parts in black or other colors. Looks like you already have the black side mirrors.
2. Suspension to lower the car
3. New wheels.
4. Amg front diffusers
5. Amg rear diffuser
6. Metal door pins
thanks for the advice! I actually was supposed to get some door pins but they cost 80 bucks a piece and not a set of 4! I was kinda unconvinced that's if it's true though, any other alternatives for aftermarket pins perhaps?

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I installed these on my GLA 250.
They are a quality product and easy to install.
that's great to hear! I didn't know they where that cheap over there! how you install it? do you just pluck the plastic pins and put the ones in? is it difficult?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Be very careful to use something to protect the new pins if you use pliers to put them in.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks and I found something on aliexpress too!

I saw alot of of cool items for sale in aliexpress as well, lots of aftermarket stuff or the gla, one thing I'm interested about is the aftermarket diamond grill for the gla, it's made in taiwan and the price isn't bad either. have somebody considered swapping their current grill? I don't have the amg version so you would be tempted at least to get the diamond grill. I don't think the diamond grill for the gla isn't officially out yet but they have it in the a class or the cla so maybe they would have in the gla as well? but it might somehow defeat the SUVness of the gla, but that's just my opinion :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts