Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Big difference between the std, the sport and the AMG Performance Seats (Recaros), everyone has a different taste so try before you buy. Personally I have the AMG Performance Seats (Recaros) and think they're great.
Tirgoman is totally correct. I tried the sport and AMG (recaro) seats. The sport seats were softer and less restrictive but hit my back/sides in the wrong places. I just couldn't find that sweet spot. I went with the AMG (recaro) ones and glad I did. So, it's totally a matter of personal taste and fit.

Another nice thing about the sport seats (not mentioned in this thread) is the thigh extension. The AMG Recaros don't have the thigh extension.
I might add thextra thigh extension only applies to 2016 and up

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the Recaro's. I have also sat in the std seats. I'd say worth the upgrade if you can pay for it. I also had the alcantara recaro's in my S4 - loved them.

They are designed to keep you in place under load. If you don't care or your behind is not gonna fit, pass.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I upgraded mine from standard to the sport seats however the led light under the head rest does not turn on. Any idea on what could be doing wrong here?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts