21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed out and waxed !

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
sweet pics...

do you have more pics of the cargo net? it would do all of us a favor if you can post pics of the attachment points. also can you fold it and hang it flush to the back seats?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet pics...

do you have more pics of the cargo net? it would do all of us a favor if you can post pics of the attachment points. also can you fold it and hang it flush to the back seats?

I did post those pictures straight form my cellphone, there was no other options to do so.. I will snap more pictures and post them when I can

·
Registered
608 Posts
sweet pics...

There are 4 D rings in the cargo area-2 on each side-behind the back seats and at the hatch end of the cargo area.These seem pretty sturdy. I found a bungee cord that hooks very nicely on the two front rings. I can put stuff up against the back of the rear seats and the bungee cord keeps it in place nicely, especially grocery bags.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Bungee across the inner hooks is a genius idea, will have to try that.

I still want to know if you can fold the cargo net into a sack for the inner net. I saw a picture of an GLA or A class with the MB cargo hook setup on some russian forum but for the life of me cant find it again.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Bungee across the inner hooks is a genius idea, will have to try that.

I still want to know if you can fold the cargo net into a sack for the inner net. I saw a picture of an GLA or A class with the MB cargo hook setup on some russian forum but for the life of me cant find it again.
I wonder if this works instead: Floor Trunk Cargo Net for Mercedes Benz GL Class 2007 2016 New | eBay

The hooks can be hooked onto the floor board instead of the D-rings.

May try to order and see if it works.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I actually took the cargo net that came with our Audi Q5, and it works perfectly in my GLA. I hook 2 corners near the sill D rings, and the others to the latches behind the seats which works for holding down larger cargo. I'll move those down to the side rings if I have less to hold down. If I want a net to carry some stuff, I attach 2 to each side ring. If I don't want to use it, I attach 2 to each of the back seat latches so it's folded in the back and out of the way.

Not sure if that makes sense, but I'll snap some pics of my use cases later when I have a chance.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here are some shots of my cargo net in use...

Light cargo. Net laying low, attached to all D-Rings:

Taller cargo. Net attached to lower D-Rings and rear seat latches:

Net pocket for smaller bags or narrow cargo. Net attached to each rear seat latch (2 per side):

1 - 9 of 9 Posts