Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I just wanted to make a quick 'suggestion.'

I absolutely do not intend to pressure anyone, you can do whatever you wish with your sig (well maybe not ANYTHING lol), this is only a request for efficiency's sake...

Would you all mind filling out your signature (Sig) with the following:

Year

Model distinction (do you drive a GLA45 or GLA250)

Sport or Non-sport

LED's or no-LED's?

wheel size or wheel type (even tire size if you want)

Modifications

Color

These are just a few examples of things important to list in the sig.

The reason I find it important, is that it saves everyone time by not having to post extra replies figuring out what you currently have per the conversation. As referenced from above, it is about efficiency on the forum, and it is most-importantly about avoiding those confusing-situations that I have experienced on various forums that could've been avoided if everyone in the thread knew exactly what version/designation they were driving/discussing.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Since we have yet to place our order would it be appropriate to make a sig with a wish list, so to speak? I have a very good idea of what we will be ordering but we do not plan to make the trip to Europe to pick up our GLA until next summer. Perhaps my sig should just be GLA WannaBee :)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since we have yet to place our order would it be appropriate to make a sig with a wish list, so to speak? I have a very good idea of what we will be ordering but we do not plan to make the trip to Europe to pick up our GLA until next summer. Perhaps my sig should just be GLA WannaBee :)
;) Glad you are here, GLA or not!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Personally, I think it would be fine to add it to your signature. Just call out that it's on your wish list or ordered, etc.

Things like this work well when using this type of nomenclature:

THINKING OF: GLA250, bi-xenons...
WANTED: GLA250, bi-xenons...
ORDERED: GLA250, bi-xenons...

In the end your signature is your own but, as Boris points out, if you clarify what vehicle you have, want, etc and any mods or updates you have it makes it easier for other members to understand what you have without submitting extra clarifying posts.

SOLD: '99 ML320 | '01 C320 SPORT | '02 ML320 | '05 E500
'15 GLA250 - SPORT, PREMIUM, MULTIMEDIA, PANORAMA, BI-XENON

1 - 4 of 4 Posts