Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GlaOwners.com Vendor
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

most of the GLAOwners forum members are familiar with Rotiform wheels. It's one of the coolest California based wheel manufacturers.
Their models are widely used on various stance, VIP, supercar, EURO and other projects and we are proud to represent them at CARiD.

A lot of their designs are inspired by classic European wheels.

Special prices, custom applications and wheel&tire packages are available! - You can choose them right on our site with a help of our easy to use configurator and tire selector.
Most of them are custom and available in various sizes, patterns and offsets.

Our wheel experts will help you to achieve your desired fitment.
+ We ship overseas too

Inquire for quotes and options!

I know it's hard to compare, and tastes are different, but what Rotiform model would you choose for your Mercedes?

*Click on the pictures for full selection of Rotiform wheels and available sizes.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Someone needs to put a set of R873's on a GLA! I think those can look great on it and maybe just about any German vehicle.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am actually curious how 20" R869 would look on the GLA.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I like the BLQ and NUE best for the GLA. They just seem to match with the body style best in my opinion. That bronze color would look good with a blue exterior.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I am actually curious how 20" R869 would look on the GLA.
I don't think it would be suitable on the GLA. It will however work better on a more boxy vehicle, the current E-Class being just this. Black E-Class with those wheels in that exact finish :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't think it would be suitable on the GLA. It will however work better on a more boxy vehicle, the current E-Class being just this. Black E-Class with those wheels in that exact finish :D
I just think that the large amount of spokes and the gold color is a lot for most cars to handle. They aren't subtle by any means.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Seen some E-Class sedans with that style of wheel and they look good to me, more than they ever would on the GLA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts