Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wanted to share with you guys a story on Road & Track that documents the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA 4MATIC going on a road trip from San Francisco to Las Vegas. The two drivers who take the trip are Alex Roy, holder of a US transcontinental driving record, and TJ Fry, a driving instructor at the Team O'Neill Rally School.

The story has 4 videos that document 4 different destinations on the overall route. The first shows Sonoma Raceway to Placerville. The second goes from Placerville to Emerald Bay. The third goes from Lake Tahoe to Wheeler's Pass, NV. The final video documents from Wheeler's Pass to Las Vegas.

Here's the link to take a look at the story yourself.

Take Off - Road & Track

·
Registered
102 Posts
Now this is pretty awesome, good to see that MB is doing such a thing on the GLA.
I'd think it would be cool if they did something like this for winter.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sponsored article, but cool nonetheless. This is how sponsored articles should be. It has real value. Looks like a great road trip too. Great way to show off the GLA.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sponsored article, but cool nonetheless. This is how sponsored articles should be. It has real value. Looks like a great road trip too. Great way to show off the GLA.
that's what i like about it, there's some real value to be had here and not just them trying to immediately get you to buy

·
Registered
184 Posts
things like this completely toss the credibility of the mag into doubt. Sure this post is sponsored, but how far does the taint go? Advertising keeps the lights on right...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts