Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Mercedes Reversible Rear Cargo Mat for my GLA.
One side is black velour like the rear carpet and the other side is a knobby rubber mat. The Part Number is A1566800046.

I got it from here OE Discount Parts for $93.75 including shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the same and it is really nice fit and top quality. Necessary to keep the boot clean!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered one and just received it. I noticed that on the side of the mat with the little rubber dots, the adhesive backed Velcro is only sewn on one edge and the other edge is peeling up right out of the box. Is this supposed to be that way or did mine get overlooked. The side with all carpet has the Velcro sewn all the way across on both edges.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
You could always return and opt for the 156-814-00-41 cargo area tray.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the mat and want the carpet/rubbery option. I'm just making sure I didn't get a defective one. I attached a picture to help visualize.

Jeff
UPDATE: I contacted OE Discount Parts and they pulled one out of their stock and it's sewn on both edges on both sides. They're sending me a new one and taking this one back. I can definitely recommend purchasing from them. Great customer service!

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
608 Posts
UPDATE: I contacted OE Discount Parts and they pulled one out of their stock and it's sewn on both edges on both sides. They're sending me a new one and taking this one back. I can definitely recommend purchasing from them. Great customer service!

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Jeff-do you happen to have the current part number? Their system can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I must say they have one of the more aggravating websites. I entered all the information, including the part number, and it says that part can't be found.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I must say they have one of the more aggravating websites. I entered all the information, including the part number, and it says that part can't be found.
As is the case for most M-B online parts ordering systems, do NOT include first letter when searching for a part number.
I.e. search for 1566800046, not A1566800046. ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
As is the case for most M-B online parts ordering systems, do NOT include first letter when searching for a part number.
I.e. search for 1566800046, not A1566800046. ;)
Thanks-that was the answer. While I was looking, clever Google noticed what I was shopping for and hooked me up with a company called WeatherTech, which also has a cargo space rubber mat, apparently not reversible, for $109.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.