Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my diagnostic test done and it was just my 2 front sensors to my front tires that was triggering all those codes. But they also pointed out my suspension rod I guess the seal cracked and was leaking fluid, so I also changed that to prevent any future damages. In all my total was $1300 plus but my advisor gave me 10% off which brought my balance down to $1200 plus. My car running smooth again!

Might I add saw the new GLB 250, I'm in Love with it and will be trading in my car next year in my favorite color rose gold!! IT is much bigger than the GLC 300, trunk space leg room and thigh support for front seats and the back seats can adjust for more trunk space!!!!!! To my surprise it was only $39k.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLA250 4MATIC Avantgarde Edition
136 Posts
I got my diagnostic test done and it was just my 2 front sensors to my front tires that was triggering all those codes. But they also pointed out my suspension rod I guess the seal cracked and was leaking fluid, so I also changed that to prevent any future damages. In all my total was $1300 plus but my advisor gave me 10% off which brought my balance down to $1200 plus. My car running smooth again!

Might I add saw the new GLB 250, I'm in Love with it and will be trading in my car next year in my favorite color rose gold!! IT is much bigger than the GLC 300, trunk space leg room and thigh support for front seats and the back seats can adjust for more trunk space!!!!!! To my surprise it was only $39k.
Glad it was a relatively small issue and you got a discount on the repairs. The GLB is one step below the GLC in MB lineup, so it won’t be bigger. $39K might be for the base model which will have less equipment than a base Honda Civic, so be prepared to spend more for comfort/luxury features. It might not be the base model, I don’t know what the starting price is in the USA, especially in the current economy.
I’d wait at least a few more months into this “recession” to make sure your finances remain stable before looking at a new car, especially since this car just got fixed. The deeper into this recession you wait, the more the dealer will be willing to wiggle on the price since very few people will be buying new cars if it gets any worse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I actually compared the 2 they were right next to each other on the lot, plus one was in the showroom.
Its much much roomer than GLC 300 my bff has one. I went on site to customize one and yeah only if I want to ran up to about 44k. I’m not trading anything until after May 2023. Plus that’s my 50th birthday gift to myself. Definitely watching about this recession I’m no fool. :D :D :D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts