Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is the link to an mbrace survey I received today.

Take the survey now:
http://www.msisurvey.com/start.aspx?p=t14141_1&id=12357899

The first question asks about your current mbrace status. I responded that I had a subscription but now I do not. The next question was why I no longer have a subscription. My answer was as follows. 2016 GLA owners receive mbrace free while 2015 owners are expected to pay. Since I am a 2015 owner, I refuse to pay for mbrace. At that point the survey ended with a statement indicating that having seen many other similar replies, they realized that my completing the survey would be of no value.

Maybe they should see a flood of similar responses from other forum members. Please feel free to use the link.

Bill

·
Registered
201 Posts
I wish they had a Apple play survey. It's not fair to not be able to retrofit/upgrade to have it for both 2015 and 2016. I would be willing to pay 350.00 for such upgrade.

Reactions: OCMarisa

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you for your interest in the survey. This survey is closed for respondents matching your characteristics.

This is what I get on my iPad when I try to enter the survey. Lol. I took a lengthy one sent thru a correspondence mail letter link 2 months ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts