Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just want to find anyone that’s changed there oe rims over to a different size for eg I have the standard 235/40r20 rims and to be honest the tyre choice for them is utter crap so I’m thinking about changing the rims to something like a 245/40/r20 has anyone else done this and if so what would you recommend as I said I’m after more options for tyres and a change of style..?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I went to 18" rims for winter tires, and will be getting 19" rims to replace the 20's in the summer. You're right about the crap tire choices for 20's!

·
Registered
MY18 GLA 220d, MY 18 GLA 250 4matic edition 1.
170 Posts
Hi all just want to find anyone that’s changed there oe rims over to a different size for eg I have the standard 235/40r20 rims and to be honest the tyre choice for them is utter crap so I’m thinking about changing the rims to something like a 245/40/r20 has anyone else done this and if so what would you recommend as I said I’m after more options for tyres and a change of style..?
I am going up to 20" rims and have been looking at Falken Azenis FK510 or Continental Maxcontact MC6 both in 245/40/20. However at the moment cannot get the wheel I like for love of money due to Global supply issues. Same with the tyres.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts