Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

Radio Presets

18K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Boby Lee 
#1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to delete or overwrite Radio Presets?

#5 ·
Hey Gurney,
Tried the manuals both Owners and command. Nothing in either. Searched Google with no success. I was hoping someone had actual experience with this matter. Our GLA came with 22 miles and all 10 presets occupied with stations out of our area. Next stop - dealer.

#6 ·
Am I missing something here? Any stereo is going to come with something in each preset. It's up to you to program them to the stations you want. There is no such thing as "deleting" as there needs to be a station stored, any station, even the same station on all of them, but some value must be stored in each preset. The stereo isn't going to choose them itself either. It's up to you.
Surely you've owned a car with a stereo before? How'd that function?

#7 ·
To erase radio presets, go to the radio presets menu, select the preset station you want to erase, press and hold the "clear" button for 3 seconds next to the CD eject button, wait for the prompt and click ok to delete.

#8 ·
I just changed all of mine. Very simple if you follow this procedure
1. Go to radio and press the controller button
2. Go to channel list, scroll and pick the station you want and let it play
3. While the station is playing go to Preset (it will pull up the list of presets)
Scroll to the preset number you want to change
(do not press the controller button on that preset as it will go to that
channel on the radio. Just scroll down to it.)
4. With the preset marked and the new station playing.
Press the controller button and hold until it beeps
It will replace the preset channel with the one you just choose.
5. Just continue to change any you want.

#9 ·
Hi, can you please tell me how to install a new android stereo, all connected, installation is simple, but I dont know how install the rearview camera? What kind of camera to choose? how to connect it? Link to the unit, I'll leave, I hope I'm not blocked for this, I have no experience in the similar can you look at its characteristics and help me. Thank you very much!
Mercedes-Benz C-Class front camera problem

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.