Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies beforehand if this was asked before, I did some search and could not find what I need to know, also a new owner/participant on this forum.

So the temperature gauge on my 2017 4MATIC usually hovers around 60-65%, this is my first German car and my prior/other Japanese cars (Lexus, Acura, Toyota, etc.) always have the level around 50% or slightly less. Is this normal for GLA or something I need to check with the dealer?

Cheers!
--FJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, turbolink ..... I read those threads and can't tell whether or not 60-65% (seems close to 90 C from the pics that show 40-80-120 C as 0-50%-100% scale) is considered as "normal". What is yours showing on a day-to-day drive?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Our 250 fluctuates between 80° C and occasionally 100° C for short periods, but seems to hang around 90° C as the high end. However, our driving is atypical, mostly short island hops usually 20 miles or less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Apologies beforehand if this was asked before, I did some search and could not find what I need to know, also a new owner/participant on this forum.

So the temperature gauge on my 2017 4MATIC usually hovers around 60-65%, this is my first German car and my prior/other Japanese cars (Lexus, Acura, Toyota, etc.) always have the level around 50% or slightly less. Is this normal for GLA or something I need to check with the dealer?

Cheers!
--FJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
It seems like, this normal as I got reply from the dealer as this is the set thermostat level for quick heating.

·
Registered
34 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts