Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
The article was date 3/5/15 (thus 10 days ago) so things might have changed by now. Any up dates from our Canadian brethren?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hopefully they have completely defrosted by then! haha They need to fine better ways to ship vehicles. A situation like this is what causes vehicles to emerge with problems after picking it up from the dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in Ontario - Mine is due to arrive in Halifax on Mar 23rd, it is on the Atlantic as we 'speak' - I even know the vessel it is on! Apparently the car deliveries into that port had been suspended until such time as they were able to clear the backup. All must be good now as mine is enroute! Very EXCITING!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Temperatures are on the rise in Ontario. I would assume that it will get warm enough to melt ice away, if not by now, then very soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh oh Halifax just got another huge dumping of snow - some 40+ cm! This does not bode well for my car that is currently on it's way to the Halifax port. :(

·
Registered
272 Posts
Oh oh Halifax just got another huge dumping of snow - some 40+ cm! This does not bode well for my car that is currently on it's way to the Halifax port. :(
Oh no. That sucks. March always tricks me. I go in thinking it will be warmer than it ends up being. Fingers crossed hat the weather improves quickly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally got the call... my car is in!!! The dealer called yesterday to say my car is in, I am going to see it tomorrow, but not picking up until next week! That was just shy of 3 months of waiting - can't wait to see it tomorrow!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts