Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,874 Posts
It's tough to give up what you worked so hard to obtain. Think about all those people thrilled to be driving stock 45s. Yours is a First World problem!!!

Again, good luck finding your fix.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Came back after 30 minutes?

Is this another issue brought on by heat load? Where you clear it cold to reset limp mode and drives fine till it warms up?

you're on the stock fuel pump?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, while getting my H&R springs installed I asked my tuner to look for a rattle that sounded like a loose heat shield. Turns out the problem was the flange between the turbo and DP needed a small bit of tightening. Once done I have driven over 150 miles and no DTC codes or CEL . On another note, the car looks much better with the H&R springs, the ride doesn't seem much different, which is what I was scared of.

Another problem fixed. This goes to show you the DTC codes could be just about anything.

Sway bars get installed in 2 weeks, then it's back to Laguna Seca on July 2, with my friend and his new C8.

In 3 weeks I get to go to Laguna Seca and do the Lexus driving experience where they give me a 500hp RC-F to trash for the day in training.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts