Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have error p0299, the car is Gla 220cdi 2016, everything that could be changed was changed, turbo, all hoses checked, pressure done, smoke test, map and MAF sensor, exhaust checked, dpf is not clogged, I don't see the end of the problem, if someone solved it, please help.

Ikona Potvrdila je zajednica

·
Registered
2020 MB GLA250 4MATIC Avantgarde Edition
141 Posts
Hello, I have error p0299, the car is Gla 220cdi 2016, everything that could be changed was changed, turbo, all hoses checked, pressure done, smoke test, map and MAF sensor, exhaust checked, dpf is not clogged, I don't see the end of the problem, if someone solved it, please help.

View attachment 27991
Did you try clearing the code and seeing if it reset itself? Also, it seems this code is to do with the turbo and emissions system, so I’d recommend checking your diverter valve and PCV as the PCV is a common issue with the first gen GLAs

·
Registered
2020 MB GLA250 4MATIC Avantgarde Edition
141 Posts
I delete the error code and it comes back on the first acceleration, we will review what you told us. Thank you for the information
For sure, glad I can help. If your diverter needs replacing (which I am guessing is the issue, but not certain) turbokits.com and GoFastBits make aftermarket diverters and blow off valves that are more performance-oriented and robust than OEM parts, and are most likely cheaper as well. I am not sure if they are compatible with diesel models though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts