Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order at Mercedes Benz of Annapolis for a new GLA 250 yesterday, primarily so it would have Keyless Go. Here's the full build:

Night Black with Black MB-Tex
Satin Brown Poplar Wood
Keyless Go
Panorama Roof
Bi-Xenon Headlamps
Premium Package
Multimedia Package
PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist
Blind Spot Assist

Don't have an official build date yet but they're estimating mid-December with delivery some time in January. Being in Maryland should shorten transport time as Baltimore is the port of entry.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Congrats ZomZom!
From past posts, it's nice to hear that keyless go will be available to future buyers. I still like turning the key (probably because I'm old lol) but I'm happy for the many who were disappointed by the lack of this particular option.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My salesman tells me that the car is scheduled to be built next week, with a specific date forthcoming as we get closer.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the forum
congrats on putting through an order for a GLA.

Have you guys seen the new GLE that got spied recently?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. After some quick Googling, the GLE looks a bit ungainly to my eye.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My salesman now says Mercedes is showing a build date of 01/13/2015 for my car. Looks like production is a bit backed up.

Reactions: 4-matic

·
Registered
102 Posts
@ZomZom thanks for sharing that information.
it's too bad that things have been delayed and pushed back, did they at least say what turn around time could be after it's built?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No info on how long delivery will take beyond the casual estimate of "a couple weeks."

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My salesman tells me my car is built and has provided a VIN. 46 days from order placement to VIN.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My car is aboard the Titania, which left Bremerhaven for Baltimore yesterday. Nine days from VIN to voyage. Scheduled arrival in Baltimore is February 5 for the two-week crossing.

For those interested in hyperstalking their orders, you can enter their VIN into the Cargo ID field from the Track&Trace link here.

A day or two after the car is loaded onto the ship, the system will show the vessel name, which can be searched here. There will likely be multiple vessels using the same name but only one in the general vicinity.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Placed an order at Mercedes Benz of Annapolis for a new GLA 250 yesterday, primarily so it would have Keyless Go. Here's the full build:

Night Black with Black MB-Tex
Satin Brown Poplar Wood
Keyless Go
Panorama Roof
Bi-Xenon Headlamps
Premium Package
Multimedia Package
PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist
Blind Spot Assist

Don't have an official build date yet but they're estimating mid-December with delivery some time in January. Being in Maryland should shorten transport time as Baltimore is the port of entry.
I got my GLA Edition 1 in November and the only thing I wish it had was Keyless Go.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What's Keyless Go fellas?

Love that website....can't wait to get my VIN #

Keyless Go allows you to open the doors and start the car while leaving the key in your pocket. It's a little ridiculous that something that is standard in medium level Asian cars is an expensive option on our cars. I wish I had it on mine.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts