Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
GLA180 AMG line auto
2 Posts
View attachment 27212
Yeah, I know this is a permutation of something on the path towards something else. I HAVE been saying that I wanted to be more conspicuous on the road...I never said "pretty"! In the meantime, I just had to make the rear match the front... View attachment 27212
Hi, ....
Maybe if I may make a suggestion.... the top strip you should try red or silver, coz I think it will look like a continuation of the lights..and for the bumper strip .... I will say black , that will look good, ....keeping the black and white theme..

·
Registered
GLA180 AMG line auto
2 Posts
I realize I may be going over the edge here, so feel free to express your disgust if you don't like it! I'm still experimenting with color schemes and alternatives to the fake chrome. So, I used more of the Matte Orange 3m 2080 wrap to cover the little chrome ribs and star. It might look better if I blacked out some of the stuff that's currently silver. Maybe blackout the badge instead of making it orange? I don't know. I'll keep tweaking it...

View attachment 27207 View attachment 27208 View attachment 27209 View attachment 27210
The front of your car would look nice if you wrapped those bits in white, that would make a good contrast of white and black ....!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts