Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 gla 250 does not a backup camera also.. does anyone here from winnipeg? Who knows how to install and which type of backup camera to buy? Is it plug and play. And if so i can do it or does it need programming? Thanks

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Welcome to the GLA forum Chebz. We are an international group with a variety of GLA derivatives. It will be helpful to respond to your questions if you tell us where you are located, your GLA model and year. It is best to add that to your member profile, which will then show each time you post a comment or question. You can do so from the User CP link on the upper right of most browsers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I have a 2016 GLA 45 amg which does not have a rear view camera i was wondering if this OEM part alone will enable the camera function if not can i know the other parts to add to enable it ?
THANKS

·
Registered
73 Posts
Go to CARLIFE MALL and order an android tablet screen to replace your OEM POS. You will get a large touchscreen w/ apple CarPlay, nav, movies, etc,. and you can easily add rear and front cameras.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is this website legit?
Absolutely, but they are all Chinese, so customer service can be a little difficult due to the language barrier. Cheaper though. But if you are PC and android savy, set up is probably not that hard.

The other option is to buy from CKM Design. He is a Norwegian that speaks chinese and has set-up the right firmware, etc., for you. You pay a little more. There is still a language barrier since he is obviously ESL. But keep in mind, he is buying everything from CL Mall.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts