Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone with a Night styling package confirm if Mercedes painted or Vinyl wrap the front, side and rear trim? you can usually tell by looking for the margin of the vinyl sticker.

I assume the door trim around the windows are vinyl but how about the roof and the lower bumper pieces.

Many thanks

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ive seen the edition 1 red ring around the nose in person and that is vinyl. Same thing with the performance studio that im starting to see on some of the later built 2015 gla45s. You be surprised where car companies use vinyl, most common are the black trim of the windows on B pillars.

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also my previous BMW i wrapped the kidney grills in gloss black and car sat out in the sun, put 60,000 miles on the car and still very little wear, slightly less glossy and some irregularities on the reflected surfaces due to some bug debris.

I dont have anything again Vinyl, i only wondered because i wanted to keep the side mirrors Citrus white with the front lip and rest of the trim gloss black. I also wondered if MB used vinyl for the rear trim since its so close to the exhaust finishers. The exhaust heat code damage Vinyl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.