Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
:laugh:Ha, ha! My initial mental image was of Nico flipping the car over on its roof. Now I get it, on the rooftop OF THE GARAGE. Duh.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't mean to discourage but this is so lame. They need a different course to show off GLA45.
I beg to differ. GLA on race tracks, GLA on closed off sections of the highway, GLA on and Icy Alps trail are a dime-a-dozen on youtube. Short, quick and plenty of turns IMO best highlights that the GLA is also very agile for a SUV/CUV.

Besides that, spectators get to see the GLA45 'beast' in action on the whole course through every turn... unlike a race track where the GLA can be seen for a few seconds before disappearing around the bend.

Interested to know what tracks or courses you think is better to showoff the GLA... Desert Rally course perhaps? >:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't mean to discourage but this is so lame. They need a different course to show off GLA45.
I beg to differ. GLA on race tracks, GLA on closed off sections of the highway, GLA on and Icy Alps trail are a dime-a-dozen on youtube. Short, quick and plenty of turns IMO best highlights that the GLA is also very agile for a SUV/CUV.

Besides that, spectators get to see the GLA45 'beast' in action on the whole course through every turn... unlike a race track where the GLA can be seen for a few seconds before disappearing around the bend.

Interested to know what tracks or courses you think is better to showoff the GLA... Desert Rally course perhaps?
Rooftop, just not that lame course.

You apparently have not seen good rooftop videos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts