Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-Semi-Retired couple from Putnam CT. Audio engineer & Graphic designer. We have a 2018 MB Sprinter ClassB motor coach as well, great vehicles both!

·
Super Moderator
1,620 Posts
Welcome. Post some pictures when you have a chance. Especially the Sprinter!!!

·
601 Posts
Welcome to the form. So you have a Sprinter, my wife is a fan of the passenger/RV style Sprinter. Very quick to point one out when seen on the road. Hope you enjoy the GLA.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2019 Coachmen Galleria, all the comforts of home! Top picture is in the blue ridge mountains on the way home from Florida to CT.

·
Registered
53 Posts
w00t! Nice to see the Sprinter. My dentist has a similar one! (lol) Vanlife is catching on, but I am a noob, and don't necessarily want to stay at a campsite. I try for more of a stealth camping approach, which means being covert in places you can't ordinarily stay, like a museum parking lot or even a roadside.

So my Metris fits the bill for now. I drive it from PA to my FL home and use it for light hauling / construction back in PA. Slept in it w/wife and 2 dogs, one night is enough!

I think the SWB low top Sprinter would work for me, but I'm not ready for it...yet. Also I can't DD it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! We stay away from the KOAs and private campgrounds, agree that's not where you wanna be. We use the State parks, they're wide open, cheap, and almost always have hot showers. WE never have an issue finding a spot, usually the day-of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts