Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!
Just picked up my new GLA recently and came out of a 2014 C-Class. I needed more room for my gear and a vehicle to reflect my age and active lifestyle. This is the first forum I have been into that they actually talk about the GLA. The other MB forums basically dis it like a "red headed step child" Hope to gain some info from here :D

Here's a pic of the new whip and the old one sitting beside it

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the GLA forum! Please share details of your new GLA and of course post more pics

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum and grats on the GLA purchase. I've had my Edition 1 since November and have put 6000 miles on it. I love it. It made it as a finalist for Motor Trend's SUV of the Year, but didn't win because they didn't think it was actually an SUV. I'm not sure they're right, but I still think it's an honor to be chosen as a finalist. Screw the people on the other forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 45 is the 6th AMG that I've had. 2 G55s, E55, E63, and a SLK55 that I tracked frequently. I can say without qualification that my GLA is more fun to drive than any of them. No contest. Don't let the other forums bumb you.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome!

What kind of activities are you planning on doing with your GLA? Taking it skiing or surfing. Maybe camping?

Great having ya here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats on the new GLA buddy!! A newbie here to the forum!! But I love the pic!! Specially where you chose to click it!! Nice accidental troll ??

I hope it serves your purpose and you love it! I am still waiting on mine. Getting very impatient to be true!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts