Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am very new to this forum. I've ordered my GLA250 since December last year and will only get it mid-April, probably because I am residing in Labuan, Malaysia and it will take a while to get the car over.

Long wait :crying::crying:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What options and colors did you order. I suspect your GLA will be a rare car in Malaysia

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks.

On this small island of Labuan, yes it is quite rare I have to say. I have not seen any on the road.
Different for major cities like Kuala Lumpur, I suppose.

I purchased it based on Malaysia standard specs.

Here is the standard spec for Malaysia (as per the Mercedes Benz Malaysia website)

It comes with AMG Line Package (stylings only), 19" 5 spoke alloy wheels, basic safety package, reverse camera, lumbar support.

I wanted red, but that option is not available. I settled for mountain grey instead.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks for the link…interesting how MB sells the same cars (but with different engines) but with different options and packages. Wow though…you all in Malaysia certainly get hit with much increased MSRP than here in North America. The GLA200 comes in (with surcharges) at around $58,000 (converting RM to US $).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The MSRP would have been almost at par with everyone else if it were not for the import and excise duties.

Sad, I know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts