Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered 2 GLA FWD (one silver, one white with black mbtex) each with sunroof, nav, heated seats, r/v cam, blind spot asst. Expecting delivery in June. :)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Just ordered 2 GLA FWD (one silver, one white with black mbtex) each with sunroof, nav, heated seats, r/v cam, blind spot asst. Expecting delivery in June. :)
Nice! I bought one for me and one for my wife as well! Congrats!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx for the warm welcome....what's the FWD like?

Yes, his and hers! My wife wanted the night black, but I convinced her to go with white....we love the black but I just can't stand the swirls that start to appear even with great care.

We test drove the 4matic because FWD wasn't available....anyone have a FWD and how is the drive and the mpg avg?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Double congrats should be in order! :)

Welcome to the forum as well.

Reactions: Boris_Balkan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VIN numbers are in; now looking for auto insurance

Just got my VINs for both cars! Now shopping for auto insurance. Anyone use Geico (I'll be new to the US from Canada so no experience with auto insurance companies in the US.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum…lots of folks here with excellent knowledge on the GLA platform.

Insurance… I would shop with the major players and compare pricing. I had GEICO for years and switched to State Farm (had better rates down here in Florida). Make sure policy includes uninsured motorist (amazing how many drivers/cars do not have insurance :( )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
His and Hers :) Silver and White

Thnx SSB on insurance advice..I'll look into State Farm!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congrats!
I hope the dealer gave you a good deal as you bought 2 at the same time, whether that be some good chunk of change off the price, free accessories or even a combination of both.

Keep us posted on when they finally arrive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!
I think I got a pretty good deal .... just over 3K off MSRP on each car .... my buying experience was excellent, very different compared to non MB dealerships.

Reactions: AMGz
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.