Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-Two week new owner of a night black 4 matic GLA!

I started out just wanting keyless entry, poplar wood trim, and pano sunroof......mix up at the dealership and I ended up with a fully loaded 4 matic, with everything except poplar trim!

We just did a road trip this weekend car is lots of fun and we had plenty of admiring comments everywhere we went.

What i learned on this road trip is that the seats are dirt collectors with all the grooves! Has anyone bought seat covers? Looking for recommendations.

·
Registered
19 Posts

I started out just wanting keyless entry, poplar wood trim, and pano sunroof......mix up at the dealership and I ended up with a fully loaded 4 matic, with everything except poplar trim!

We just did a road trip this weekend car is lots of fun and we had plenty of admiring comments everywhere we went.

What i learned on this road trip is that the seats are dirt collectors with all the grooves! Has anyone bought seat covers? Looking for recommendations.
Congratulations on your new ride!! What kind of deal you got? Msrp vs what you paid.
I was also looking for seat covers, did some research on forums, figured MBTEX doesn't really need covers, just clean with soap water and detail with detailing wipes!! Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure they will clean up, the dirt in the seams drives me crazy!

I got an amazing deal, dealer had a mix-up and they made it right, so i ended up with a fully loaded GLA for the price of a basic car.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
As far as dirt on the leather, Mr Clean magic eraser pads are...magic! Work great on lighter color leather and probably MB-Tex.

·
Registered
172 Posts

Congrats! Is it a 2016 model? If so can you post some pics of the car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts