Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just purchased a new 2016 Cirrus white GLA 250 a week ago! I have not been on a car forum since owning my 03' RSX Type S. I just traded my 2014 IS250 and i'm glad i got the GLA.
I hope to learn a bunch from the members here and hope I can share some of my knowledge to the forums.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome to our GLA forum, iStraddle; glad to have you with us. Please share some photos and your experiences, we've got a robost and growing community of knowledge here, but always have room for more!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to our GLA forum, iStraddle; glad to have you with us. Please share some photos and your experiences, we've got a robost and growing community of knowledge here, but always have room for more!
So purchasing this car was exhausting. I went to one dealership (Fletcher Jones) near my house and worked out a deal and placed a $1,000 deposit on the GLA250. Salesman told me a couple days the car will be here which turned into a week. I called them and asked where the car was and they said a couple more days, well a couple days later went by and he called me leaving a message that he sold my car. I think i negotiated a really good financing price and they saw the opportunity to make more money with someone else and sold my car. So i went to House of Imports and worked super hard to get the price near what the 1st dealership agreed with and purchased the car.

But its all over, and i'm happy with the purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi everyone! I just purchased a new 2016 Cirrus white GLA 250 a week ago! I have not been on a car forum since owning my 03' RSX Type S. I just traded my 2014 IS250 and i'm glad i got the GLA.
I hope to learn a bunch from the members here and hope I can share some of my knowledge to the forums.
Welcome! Enjoy the fun of GLA driving and features long lasting discovery.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats, I'm from so cal too. I had to drive all the way to Van Nuys from Garden Grove to get a good deal. Buying cars in the OC is sadly more expensive compared to our neighboring counties. You got the light package I see. I wish mine had that. Theres a lot of nice info here to help you make your car extra nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats! I'm in OC too. I leased from MB Escondido because they have a great European Delivery program. It was super easy, no haggle, 5% discount and $2,000 deposit/downpayment.

My son and I picked up my 2015 GLA250 in Sindelfingen in July and I drove it through the Alps (scary/fun!) before dropping it off in Munich. We picked her up again in late September. I love love love it! :)

I wrote about the European Delivery process if you're interested for next time. Enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats, I'm from so cal too. I had to drive all the way to Van Nuys from Garden Grove to get a good deal. Buying cars in the OC is sadly more expensive compared to our neighboring counties. You got the light package I see. I wish mine had that. Theres a lot of nice info here to help you make your car extra nice.
Yes unfortunately OC is really expensive to purchase cars. Yes the Bi-xenon was a must have for me because what luxury car doesn't have HID's???
Although, I do wish I had apple car play, I'm hoping its a software thing where I can add it on since I have the audio system...i'll see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! I'm in OC too. I leased from MB Escondido because they have a great European Delivery program. It was super easy, no haggle, 5% discount and $2,000 deposit/downpayment.

My son and I picked up my 2015 GLA250 in Sindelfingen in July and I drove it through the Alps (scary/fun!) before dropping it off in Munich. We picked her up again in late September. I love love love it! :)

I wrote about the European Delivery process if you're interested for next time. Enjoy your new baby!
wow i did not know about that option. great article...i know this sounds bad but i do wish i bought the GLA 45 instead. I figured in 2 years, if the car still looks good without any ugly cosmetic changes, I will trade it in for the AMG version. I might try it your way. thanks for the article, definitely bookmarking it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow i did not know about that option. great article...i know this sounds bad but i do wish i bought the GLA 45 instead. I figured in 2 years, if the car still looks good without any ugly cosmetic changes, I will trade it in for the AMG version. I might try it your way. thanks for the article, definitely bookmarking it!
I hear you! My only regret is I didn't get the 4Matic. Or the 45. Or more options! :) That's the good thing about the lease, already thinking ahead to my next car/trip! Definitely worth it! Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts