1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found one that had 99% of what i wanted:
Night black
Sports package w amg wheels
Apple car play- looove it! (A must have on my list of features)
Panorama roof
Interior package with 12 ambient lighting and sports seats
Blind spot assist... another must have. This feature has saved me from soo many near accidents lol
Heated seats- did not need, but love it. When it gets cold here in LA (i.e. Around 60 degrees for me lol) they come in handy
Premium package.. I think

Things i wanted but did not get:
Bi xenon lights
Back up camera

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome to the GLA owners forum Katkat. Sounds like a terrific GLA. I am personally jealous that you have Apple CarPlay, many of us who ordered early production 2016s could not get that option (first available on builds after 1 Dec 2015). We look forward to you sharing your experiences.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! Yeah i did my research and it was really hard to find a GLA on the dealer lot that had apple car play (along with the other features/color i wanted). My sales person did not seem all to familar with it. I had to break out my lighting cable to make sure that the car had it.

I have an apple music subscription so i have unlimited music to play in the car. I can easily tell siri to play this and she will. I hate siri on my iphone but its far more useful, accurate and responsive in the car play.

Maps is great. Its learns your routine, and calendar times youre going home/work/appointments and gives you estimates automatically.

Looking forward to ios 10 update which will bring further updates to carplay.

Next time around, i think i will order the car to my specifications (im in a 3 year lease). This is my first mercedes and i abosuletly look forward to driving it everyday!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts