Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Mercedes, love the GLA look; will pick up the car from the dealership (Morristown) tomorrow night and can't wait to read all the discussions here to fully experience the new drive.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congratulations mate
They are an absolute joy to drive, fill us in on all the details when you get it

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And off course pictures are good...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't wait to pick up the car later, and just added my signature. Thanks to all the responses from fellow owners.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Be sure to post up a picture or two of your new vehicle once you get the chance.

Cheers!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congrats on getting to the point you're about to get your GLA.

What other vehicles were you looking at before finally deciding on the GLA?

Have you started to think about accessories and/or modifications?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drove about 100 miles since I picked up the car; the drive is so smooth especially on the curved roads. 4Matic made such a significant difference on the handling.

I owned an Acura TSX for 11 years and put 209K miles on it. Unfortunately it hit a pothole (darn this past winter in New Jersey) and the repair really didn't seem to worth the cost/efforts.

Anyway, I tested Volvo S60 T5 (19"-wheel sports package too) and made an impulsive decision after another test on GLA.

Now my dilemma is where I should mount E-ZPass on the windshield but everything else is just great.

Oh, if I really have to complain, the side mirrors don't fold up automatically as Volvo...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great that you are liking the GLA so far. THe mirrors are a minor issue, but I hear you. WHat is an EZ Pass? Is that a radar detection or something?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts