Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I stumbled across the forum looking for mods for the GLA.

I've just placed an order for a GLA250 with AMG Line and Command Package.

Unfortunately there aren't many options here in Australia but fortunately most of the options are standard.

Looking forward to reading and seeing other GLAs!

Regards,

Andy

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hopefully there will be more aftermarket options that get released in the near future. What kind of mods were you thinking about?

Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
How much did you end up paying for it out the door and have you started to look into what accessories to get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Andy, where did you order yours from? I ordered GLA250 white/AMG package and the all black wheels. I paid Deposit Aug 1 and looks like I won't get it till March after being told Dec/Jan.... 8 months seems a bit extreme, love to know what you have been told?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet Tooth, looking for a few things: ECU Flash, Intake, Exhaust, Wheels, Coilovers, Carbon Fibre parts to accent the car :)

AMGz, 70k all up but unfortunately not out the door as it has to be built :(

GLA_Addict, MBM. I've been told end of April and put my deposit 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think Brabus has some goodies for the GLA by now, if you haven't already seen what they have for it you just might want to check them out... who knows, maybe you'll have those goodies before you even take delivery of your GLA :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
I think Brabus has some goodies for the GLA by now, if you haven't already seen what they have for it you just might want to check them out... who knows, maybe you'll have those goodies before you even take delivery of your GLA :D
although what they have gets really expensive and quick, it sure is worth it, great way to have your GLA stand out from the rest:

Brabus - Tuning for Mercedes-Benz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts