Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

New member checking in from Los Angeles

7504 Views 22 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  AkaCarioca
Hi all, I just found this forum. On my way to be among the first to own a Mercedes GLA. I plan to put down the first deposit at my local Mercedes dealer.

I live in the San Fernando Valley area of Southern California and am looking forward to learning more about the Mercedes GLA. I'll be sure to post lots of pics once I take delivery.

In the meantime, I plan on posting a LOT around here.

Rick
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
welcome to the forum Rick

do you have any idea how much the deposit will be?
how did you find this forum? I found this forum through a google search, been lurking around here for a few days :)
how did you find this forum? I found this forum through a google search, been lurking around here for a few days :)
A Google search for Mercedes GLA Forum
welcome to the forum Rick

do you have any idea how much the deposit will be?
I believe it is up to each Mercedes dealer to determine how much the deposit will be for a new model. I would expect $1000 to $5000 tops.
Hello Folks:

Just joined the forum after turning down the 2014 CLA. Will wait for the GLA.
Reactions: 1
Hello Folks:

welcome :)
which model CLA were you originally going to get?
and why the GLA over CLA?
Hello Folks:

Welcome to the forum!

What was your reason behind turning down the CLA? Lack of space or is it the headroom issue for the passengers in the back?
Hey Glamourous, What car are you currently dirving around?

I would like to know the reason behind the CLA turn dow. From what I heard the GLa might be using the same platform from the CLa.
Hey Glamourous, What car are you currently dirving around?

I would like to know the reason behind the CLA turn dow. From what I heard the GLa might be using the same platform from the CLa.
The A series (not available in US), CLA, and GLA all share the same platform. Infiniti is also using it for a couple of their cars.
Yeah i heard about that funny thing is they are using the same platform but competing in the same segment.
Yeah i heard about that funny thing is they are using the same platform but competing in the same segment.
What better than to compete with yourself LOL. it's good, at least it gives people options. And it makes Infiniti look even better using a Mercedes platform
welcome :)
which model CLA were you originally going to get?
and why the GLA over CLA?
The CLA250 Universal Blue black interior and most of the packages. $40,700

I had a CLK320 and CLK430 before, nice cars and I was single. Now I have a wife and daughter. My daily car is 2010 Jetta TDI Sportwagon and my wife likes the SUVs. At 6'2 tall, I prefer to pelase the wife by buying the GLA and wait until I find another car that fits my "must have" like diesel or good mileage, good packages, etc.
What better than to compete with yourself LOL. it's good, at least it gives people options. And it makes Infiniti look even better using a Mercedes platform
Thats true but how does it look for mercedes when the infinti could be had with a cheaper price tag....
Thats true but how does it look for mercedes when the infinti could be had with a cheaper price tag....
Good point, but to a lot of people there's a higher status that comes with owning a Mercedes over Infiniti.
Hello All

I put my order in on the weekend for Dec/Jan delivery
GLA45

thanks

olmate
Hello All

GLA45

thanks

olmate
Welcome to the GLA forums! Start another thread and tell us about your order.
Hello All

GLA45

thanks

olmate
welcome!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.