Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just found this forum. On my way to be among the first to own a Mercedes GLA. I plan to put down the first deposit at my local Mercedes dealer.

I live in the San Fernando Valley area of Southern California and am looking forward to learning more about the Mercedes GLA. I'll be sure to post lots of pics once I take delivery.

In the meantime, I plan on posting a LOT around here.

Rick

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum Rick

do you have any idea how much the deposit will be?
I believe it is up to each Mercedes dealer to determine how much the deposit will be for a new model. I would expect $1000 to $5000 tops.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Glamourous, What car are you currently dirving around?

I would like to know the reason behind the CLA turn dow. From what I heard the GLa might be using the same platform from the CLa.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Glamourous, What car are you currently dirving around?

I would like to know the reason behind the CLA turn dow. From what I heard the GLa might be using the same platform from the CLa.
The A series (not available in US), CLA, and GLA all share the same platform. Infiniti is also using it for a couple of their cars.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah i heard about that funny thing is they are using the same platform but competing in the same segment.
What better than to compete with yourself LOL. it's good, at least it gives people options. And it makes Infiniti look even better using a Mercedes platform

·
Registered
33 Posts
welcome :)
which model CLA were you originally going to get?
and why the GLA over CLA?
The CLA250 Universal Blue black interior and most of the packages. $40,700

I had a CLK320 and CLK430 before, nice cars and I was single. Now I have a wife and daughter. My daily car is 2010 Jetta TDI Sportwagon and my wife likes the SUVs. At 6'2 tall, I prefer to pelase the wife by buying the GLA and wait until I find another car that fits my "must have" like diesel or good mileage, good packages, etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What better than to compete with yourself LOL. it's good, at least it gives people options. And it makes Infiniti look even better using a Mercedes platform
Thats true but how does it look for mercedes when the infinti could be had with a cheaper price tag....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts